Check out the High School Facebook Page for current events, pictures and news updates from the Principal.KHS Facebook Link
Knox High School is a wonderful school that has seen success in a number of areas and we continue to be excited about sharing enriching experiences with our students. We feel that it is important to keep the line of communication open between the teachers of Knox High School and the parents of the students that attend. Our staff is committed to excellence and we know as a team with parents we can create an environment that allows many opportunities for our students to excel. I wish to thank you and our staff for making such an important positive difference in the lives of so many of the district's students.
Dr. Elizabeth Ratliff
News, Slides & Pictures
School Pictures from Special EventsKHS School Blog
KHS Web Albums
Classroom Presentations and Special Eventshs.knox.k12.in.us/index.php
Knox High School Blog
Congratulations to Eian Coad for setting the school record for most wins in a career in boys tennis. Over 3 seasons, Eian has a career record of 49-12
Congratulations to Lindsey Simpson. She is the girls conference champion in cross country and was named Runner of the Year.
KHS - US News BEST High School Award - Four Consecutive Years!
KHS National Ranking: Best High Schools Awards - 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014!The U.S. News has again ranked KHS as one of Americas Best High Schools! Schools are ranked based on their performance on state-required tests and how well they prepare students for college. KHS has received this coveted honor for four consecutive years! (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Mission, Vision & Beliefs
Whatever it takes, Knox students are worth it!
Knox Schools are schools of choice where all students learn in a comprehensive, rigorous, and technologically current educational environment. Student-centered programs develop leadership skills and the individual interests of the students. Students are supported by personnel with high expectations and integrity.
Effective communication, positive interactions, and transparent, fiscally responsible decisions form a relationship of trust and respect between the school and community. Prioritizing and maintaining a safe, productive learning environment make Knox Schools a source of pride in the community.
Knox Community Schools Believe:
- All students can and will learn.
- All students will receive a quality education that challenges them to reach their maximum potential.
- The curriculum will be comprehensive, rigorous, and relevant for all students.
- All personnel will promote a vision of high academic achievement.
- All personnel will be persons of integrity.
- Effective public relations promote collaboration, accessibility, trustworthiness, and respect between our school and the community.
- Resources are utilized to create a safe and productive learning and working environment that strengthens our school community.
- School facilities are maintained to promote a clean, safe, and efficient learning environment.
- Technology will be utilized to increase student achievement, enrich curriculum, and prepare students for the future.
- ECAs reinforce lessons learned in the classroom and enhance the educational experiences of our students and create a focus of community pride.